BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 18 March 2011

Indian vintage at it's finest.

DIAMOND 14K GOLD RING 925 SILVER VINTAGE JEWELLERY


£3,499.00

Item location: JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN, India

This is most beautiful, elegant and intricate ring I have EVER seen (so far!) With it's antique look, it still manages to look as valuable and classy as it's price.

It's what many high street shops are replicating, the Royal and vintage theme in its dazzling jewellery.

It looks like it originates or was inspired by the Mughal Era in India..the beauty of the Taj Mahal and the symbolism behind it. Simply... love.

I found this beauty on Ebay...the hub of all things old, new, unusual, funky, retro and weird. Recently I've been hooked on the site, trawling through it's vintage and fashion sections, seeing if I could stumble across and purchase an unusual & unique find. Well I did, but I don't think I'll be purchasing it!



(This is the ring I want to be proposed with...!) *drifts off into a dream*


No comments:

Post a Comment