BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 28 March 2011

Finger food!!!

YUMMY!

Trends and unusual accessories come and go,
but I think this craze will stick around for a while purely because of it's concept and visual craziness. Hands down, this is the most bizarre
accessory craze I have seen in a long time and I want one, or a few, of my own.

The fragile and delicate designs are
very Alice in Wonderland-esque with miniature teapots, sushi, cakes, waffles, ice-creams, sweet-jars and tea
-cups adorning fingers. Some of the designs are quite amazing, like the teapot pouring tea into a mug...would you ever have pictured that as a piece of jewellery?!

Not all accessories last a lifetime so if you do purchase a similar style of ring, then don't shed any tears IF it happens to fall apart..(if the teapot drops off!) as I don't think these rings will be of practical everyday usage. Looks very off-beat and quirky though so maybe wear when you're looking to drop a few jaws in pure & utter amazement?

I found these unique creations on: www.etsy.com & good news, they take international orders....






No comments:

Post a Comment